2. With a t-shirt dress → Who doesn’t love a good t-shirt dress? It is the most comfortable piece of clothing and you can style a million different ways. Throw a blazer over the top of your favorite t-shirt dress to add a bit of professionalism to your casual Friday look. Some graphic tees also make great dresses. Don't be afraid to throw on an oversized graphic tee!
3. As a set → My overall favorite way to style a blazer is as a matching set. A two piece set is the easiest way to look put together without trying. I love a blazer and shorts combo and paired with some sneakers your outfit says “I’m that girl”.
4. With leggings → I am always looking for an excuse to wear leggings as much as humanly possible. Pair some leggings with ankle booties and your favorite blazer for an easy “at the office” look.
5. As a night out look → Don’t put away your sheer going out tops for the colder season. You can wear those fun tops out year around, just pair with a blazer and some wide leg jeans. Wear your favorite heels and you'll be turning heads all night.
6. Pair with a graphic tee → Whether you wear it with biker shorts or some distressed skinny jeans, pairing your blazer with a graphic tee is a yes from us this fall season. A blazer is so versatile, wear it at the office and then dress it down with some biker shorts and a graphic tee. Pair with some combat boots or sneakers for a 10/10 look for the fall.